Remember in school when you didn’t want to read the whole book and instead picked up the small yellow and black striped Cliff Notes version? If you liked Cliff Notes back then you are going to love the overall theme of our Top 20 Inbound Marketing Articles blog post series. In this week’s content marketing section I came across an outstanding post that can be considered the holy grail of content marketing Cliff Notes. It’s a parallax scrolling site that has rich content and is easily digestible.
Consumers are watching video but is your business making them? Digital video advertising is growing and it’s time to make sure that you profit from that growth. I’ll be the first to admit that video is challenging for small businesses. You have all the same factors to consider as the large brands but in most cases have fewer resources and little money. Despite how green you or your business might be to video creation, there is measurable value in the investment if you understand what are the best strategies for achieving your main business objective.
- More changes to Google+ Local reviews. SearchEngineLand offers screenshots of how Google+ Local Reviews now pop up as overlay, rather than in new page in Google search.
- NGSMarketing offers insight on manual citation building services compared to automated listings distribution service.
- Are you among “the most active users on Google Maps who write reviews and upload photos of local places?” If so Google might want to recruit you. Find out the details in this post from MarketingLand.
- Learn how How Google may diversify search results by merging local and web search results in this post from SEObytheSea.
- Learn the anatomy of a successful small business site from BusinesstoCommunity.
- SociallyStacked show us the creative ways brands are using Facebook to leverage Likes and engagement.
- Present yourself as an expert in your field with 5 strategies for rocking social media at a live event from MarketingZen.
- Leverage these 5 social media marketing tips from LightHouseViralSolutions to get the most out of your ecommerce marketing.
- Inch by inch LinkedIn is becoming king for business. SocialMediaToday offers 9 Ways to Improve Your LinkedIn Marketing.
- Juice Marketing shows us hashtag basics and how to use them on social media.
- The Cliff Notes of Content Marketing from Mandloy’s. MUST READ!
- Check out 3 free content marketing tools to use right now in this post from Business to Community.
- Make your blog stickier than fly tape with 3 ways to be a more persuasive blogger from ContentMarketingExchange.
- Heidi Cohen is at it again this week with a 13 step plan for how to create a content marketing strategy that stands out from the crowd.
- Are cows smarter than CEOs when it comes to branding? KOTAW gives us the scorching truth.
- How can a 6 second video help your business? Find out in this post from InternetMarketingWoo.
- MarketingZen brings it to us AGAIN with this post on 5 tips for using YouTube analytics to get the biggest bang out of your marketing video.
- KeyImageMedia tells us all about video marketing for Google+.
- Gain incredible video marketing success with these top 10 tips from Jeff Bullas.
- Check out these 4 inspiring small business video successes from Mashable for some video brainstorming.
Social Media Marketing
Get PageLadder Posts by Email
Latest posts by Betsy (see all)
- How To Publish Testimonials Online – Featured Post - August 28, 2013
- Top 20 Inbound Marketing Articles of the Week: August 9, 2013 - August 9, 2013
- Top 20 Inbound Marketing Articles of the Week: August 2, 2013 - August 2, 2013