Does your online marketing efforts need a boost?
Whether you are a business owner trying to get a pulse on inbound marketing techniques or a marketing manager looking for fresh online marketing ideas, this content round up is jam packed with resources that are exactly what your business needs to drive more leads and ultimately more revenue.
- Cyrus Shepard tell us the 5 big difference makers in this Google+ post where he shares Moz’s 2013 Local Search Ranking Factors.
- Local SEO Guide offers us the “ultimate” list of Google Manual SPAM Actions.
- Learn the period table of SEO success factors in this post and slide show from Marketing Land.
- Check out 10 random people’s reaction to Google local carousel in this informative post from Nifty Marketing.
- Learn how to effectively do a perfectly optimized local page in this post, video and infographic from Small Business Online Coach.
- Do you know the most (and least) effective keywords in email subject lines? Find out in this post from Marketing Profs.
- People do not share what they already know. Learn some reasons why just recycling content is a flawed plan in this post from JW Lynton.
- If your lead generation could use a boost consider applying some of these quick tips to increase landing page conversion rates from Impact BND.
- Finding good content to share can be time consuming. Razor Social offers 3 tools for content discovery that help simplify the process.
- Do you dream of marketing automation? Duct Tape Marketing offers tips on how to outsource your content marketing in this post.
- Here are 6 simple ways to grow your LinkedIn Group, engage members and create the type of community you’re looking for in this post from Social Media Examiner.
- Learn how to utilize the new Facebook embedded post in this step-by-step guide from Market Me Suite.
- Business 2 Community offers us a Inbound Marketing 101: post on how to use social media to start conversations.
- Boston Web Marketing answers the question “Is social media marketing really an important SEO best practice?”
- Check out these 5 simple steps from HeyGoTo for marketing your brand like a pro on Instagram.
- Social Media Hat explains why the marketing value of YouTube is so high.
- Learn how consistency and frequency define the best practices and metrics for successful brands on YouTube in this post from Marketing Profs.
- Social Media Today offers insight on the ROI of video in email marketing.
- Want to get your YouTube video to rank on the first page of Google for high volume, and highly competitive keywords? Watch this YouTube video with Joseph Conroy sharing his tips.
- MarketingThink offers us a blueprint on how to build the perfect YouTube video post.
Social Media Marketing
We know that people don’t share what they already know. Content is valuable but the idea of creating content just to create content serves no purpose. It’s the great content that will serve as the only content to influence a buying decision. Use the take away points from this weeks post to guide both the quality and effectiveness of your inbound marketing strategy. There is a reason so many businesses are using inbound marketing, it works! With proven success, inbound marketing is a simple and effective blueprint for a small business owners and marketing professional to generate leads and sales at a low cost.
Get PageLadder Posts by Email
Latest posts by Betsy (see all)
- How To Publish Testimonials Online – Featured Post - August 28, 2013
- Top 20 Inbound Marketing Articles of the Week: August 9, 2013 - August 9, 2013
- Top 20 Inbound Marketing Articles of the Week: August 2, 2013 - August 2, 2013