This week’s content round-up all features great inbound marketing advice that reminds me of “dad knows best.” Nothing too fancy, just great rock solid and to the point tips that is normally the stuff we get from our fathers.
If you aren’t already paying some serious attention to you local search, wake up and read these articles now. Read up on why Google is putting so much emphasis on Local Search this year and learn some simple ways to improve your local visibility. My quest for the best content even marries my local search with social media while we take a closer look at how to successfully manage your local social media campaigns. From influencer outreach to Twitter Chatiquette, we have social tips that would make your father proud.
- Put your tax dollars to work on your SEO campaign with this guide from LocalVisibitySystem.
- TechCrunch shows us how Google has made it even easier to find and engage with company content.
- Here is a great beginners guide to learning Google Analytics fast from Distilled.
- Don’t risk falling off the map, ClickThrough shows us why Google is putting such a strong emphasis on Local Search in 2013.
- Rebecca Genesis breaks it down and makes SEO seriously simple with her blog and infographic.
- #FINALLY? Facebook launches clickable hashtags. Learn how they work from MarketingLand.
- Here is a tactical guide on how to do influencer outreach from SearchEnginePeople.
- Learn the Twitter Chatiquette with these 8 tips to success from Social Media Revolver.
- Is your business paying attention to Tumblr? With an average of time per visit of 34 minutes, it’s time you took a look at this infographic from LeadersWest.
- Maximize Social Media gives us the 10 Commandments to make sure your local social media campaigns stay on track and positive.
- Solidify the relationship between your brand and its fans with PostAdvertising‘s types of social media content your audience really wants.
- Will content marketing Kung-Foo Google panda? Branded3 tell us the answer.
- Turn a “quick question” into building some new authority for your blog with this Can’t Miss post from ProBlogger.
- InklingMedia gives insight into why your team is bigger than you think with the Collaborative Economy model.
- Do NOT let good content to go waste. Make sure your content is discovered with these 5 content channels for better discoverable from ContentMarketingInsitute.
- MGD shows us the increasing importance of YouTube with an awesome Infographic.
- Here are 5 easy tips to writing effective YouTube descriptions from NMR.
- Could a whiteboard video be your next breakthrough video marketing strategy? VideoZee explains their benefits.
- Vidyard gives us three simple ways to increase your Video ROI, and did I mention it has an awesome video, genius!
- Up your appeal factor with these three video marketing tips from FullTraffic.
Social Media Marketing
Get PageLadder Posts by Email
Latest posts by Betsy (see all)
- How To Publish Testimonials Online – Featured Post - August 28, 2013
- Top 20 Inbound Marketing Articles of the Week: August 9, 2013 - August 9, 2013
- Top 20 Inbound Marketing Articles of the Week: August 2, 2013 - August 2, 2013