We have breezed through this 4 day work week and are pleased to find its not short on valuable inbound marketing blog posts. Since there is so much great content out there we are starting a new weekly series that wraps up the best of the best blog posts for the week covering all things inbound marketing related.
This week we feature content on Google AuthorRank along with advise on writing on the web and targeting your content. There are great video marketing tips this week and some valuable ways to leverage your time at industry events into video content. Don’t forget to check out the link to Matt Cutts video announcing what will be happening at Google in the next months. Great reading for the weekend that should make growing and managing your inbound marketing campaign even easier.
- Google’s Matt Cutts announces 9 things that Google will do within the next months.
- Coconut Headphones shows us the perfect landing page, on the back of a U-haul no less.
- If you don’t have a blog yet for your small business, yesterdays post has a guide to get you started.
- Is Google Local Changing the Metaphor For Local Ranking? Find out from BluMenthals.
- If you want four quick and easy SEO solutions check out Free SEO News.
Social Media Marketing
- Check out favorite tips and techniques for the top social media platforms offered from Search Engine Journal.
- PR Company does a great overview on Google+ hangouts and shows why their video chat features really sets them apart from just another social media platform.
- If you want valuable information on how to pin your images correctly with valuable link backs look to Social Media Revolver.
- ZD Design Blog discusses the benefits and how to’s for Google AuthorRank.
- Kevin Cain offers 4 Ideas for Crowdsourcing Content Creation and Promotion.
- The Content Marketing Institute looks at 17 companies that finding success in taking an educational angle to their content marketing.
- Writing On The Web offers 7 question to ask when when target your content before you get started not after.
- Post Adevertising looks at the past, present and future of content and offers sage advise on steering towards greater effectiveness.
- If email marketing is part of your content strategy check out Copy Bloggers for email marketing tips to perk up your email marketing efforts.
- If you don’t already video blog for your business Simple vlogging has 27 Reasons you should.
- Search Engine Watch shows us the features of YouTube slow motion tools.
- Buzzstream reveals how to make videos from your industry events for link building results.
- If you want tips to make sure your Google Hangout quality tops the charts take a look at Simple Vlogging Tips.
- Reel Seo discusses 5 effective styles for video marketing.
Get PageLadder Posts by Email
Latest posts by Raleigh (see all)
- Respecting Your Expert’s Time with an Efficient Content Extraction Process - February 5, 2014
- It’s Time to Change the Way We Think About Blog Comments - January 14, 2014
- Turn Leads Into Raving Fans: What to Keep Doing - January 7, 2014